Season 4 of Game Shakers was ordered by Netflix on February 1, 2019, for 21 episodes, after the show was cancelled by Nickelodeon. It will air late 2019.
- Cree Cicchino as Babe Carano
- Madisyn Shipman as Kenzie Bell
- Thomas Kuc as Hudson Gimble
- Benjamin Flores, Jr. as Triple G
- Kel Mitchell as Double G
Special Guest Cast
- Nathan Kress as himself
- Jace Norman as Henry Hart/Evil Henry Danger
- Miranda Crosgrove as Carly Shay
- 1. 2019 - They're Back (401)
- 2. 2019 - The Good, the Bad and the App (402)
- 3. 2019 - iReturn (403)
- 4. 2019 - The Story of Babe and Kenzie (406)
- 5. 2019 - You Can't Make This (409)
- 6. 2019 - Recruit (420)
- 7. 2019 - Ghosts of Game Past (405)
- 8. 2019 - Saturday With the Knights (413)
- 9. 2019 - BFFS Forever?! (419)
- This season will be the only season to not air on Nickelodeon.
- Netflix released all of the episode titles for the first part of Season 4, on February 15, 2019.
- Netflix also announced the season would be split into two halves, with the first batch of episodes (1-9) would be released late 2019, and the remaining eleven episodes would be out in early 2020.
- The streaming service had a major business meeting with Viacom and Nickelodeon, disccusing over giving the rights to the show over to them.
- Netflix also stated they wanted to save the show, because they thought it had much potential, and was experimenting to see how it would do on their platform and that it didn't like how it was being treated, and that fans kept on demanding them to pick it up.
- The company, in addition, will be releasing all of the Game Shakers episodes, (Seasons 1-3), onto it's platform to help further promote the show.
- Game Shakers will then be added as a Netflix Oringinal.
- There will be crossovers with, iCarly, Zoey 101 and Knight Squad in this season.
- Miranda Crosgrove will be reprising her role as Carly Shay in this season.
- Nathan Kress and Jace Norman will be appearing again as special guest stars.
- Christopher Massey, who played Michael, in Zoey 101 is rumored to be returning, as the writers have an idea to wrap up, the, 'What Did Zoey Say?' storyline.
- The actor who played Chase on the show is returning.
- This season will be filmed in Summer 2019.
- There will be a cameo of a character from one of Dan Schneider's ended shows, coming up.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.