Game Shakers is in full swing for Season 2. Like last season I will do the production time line for the show. This season will wrap most likely mid November but not 100% certain. Lets hope not to have any confusion this season, but we do have at least 3 holidays that may interfere with production.
Here is production schedule for Season 2.
- May 11th through May 17th Babe's Bench (201)
- May 18th through May 24th The Squad (202)
- May 25th through May 31st Wedding Shower of Doom (203)
- June 8th through June 14th Armed & Coded (204)
- June 15th through June 21st The Mason Experience (205)
- June 22nd through June 28th Unknown (got pics)
- Off for three weeks. First weeks was Normal Break, but the next two weeks remains unknown.
- July 20th Through July 26th Unknown (got pics)
- July 27th Through August 2nd Baby Hater (207) (got pics)
- August 3rd Through August 9th 208
- August 17th through August 23rd sorta 209 (got pics)
- August 24th through August 30th 210
- September 7th through September 14th Game Shippers (211)
- September 15th through September 20th 212
- September 28th through October 4th 213
- October 5th through October 11th 214
- October 19th through October 25th 215
- October 26th through November 1st 216
- November 2nd through November 8th Spy Games (217)
- November 9th through November 15th 218
- November 28th through December 6th 219
- December 7th through December 13th 220
- If anyone finds pics from the production during the week the cast records from istagram, twitter, facebook, snap chat or any other social media site, please make sure they are added to the correct episode.
- I will update as the produce the upcoming episodes
- If in question please ask, Also remember the tapping rule. Tape 3 then one week break
- Shows Production time frame
- Wednesday-Table read/runthrough
- Thursday and Friday- runthrough
- Tuesday and Monday-taping of the episode
- If Anyone Wants to know Henry Danger's schedule.
- Monday-Table read/runthrough
- Tuesday and Wednesday- runthrough
- Thursday and Friday-taping of the episode
HD does not interfere with Game Shakers, it just makes Dan's day a bit hectic.
Hope this helps! Any questions please ask.