Snoop Therapy is the eighth episode in Season 3 of Game Shakers. It premiered on March 30, 2019 to an audience of 0.73 million viewers.
The Game Shakers aren't getting along, so Dub insists they see his office therapist, Snoop Dogg.
- Cree Cicchino as Babe Carano
- Madisyn Shipman as Kenzie Bell
- Thomas Kuc as Hudson Gimble
- Benjamin Flores, Jr. as Triple G
- Kel Mitchell as Double G
- This is the first episode to air on a Saturday since Babe Loves Danger.
- This is also the first episode to air at 8:00 PM since Game Shippers.
- This episode aired after an 11 month hiatus.
- This is the first episode to air in 2019 since the 11 month hiatus.
- Judge Judy is mentioned.
- This episode reveals that Trip is claustrophobic.
- This is the second episode where the episode ends when the gang leaves Kenzie behind without knowing it. The first was Snackpot!
- Also in Snackpot!, Babe calls Hudson "honey" which happens for the second time in this episode.
- The Beach returns for the fourth time in a row.
- This is the second lowest watched episode after Escape From Utah!.
- In this episode, Hudson mistakes his dad for a brain surgeon. Babe then replies "No hun, your dad's a dentist." This is almost the exact same way she replies to Hudson in MeGo the Freakish Robot when Hudson mistakes his dad for a pelican.
- Ruthless sneezing is seen for the first time.
- This is the second episode where the Game Shakers have problems with each other and need something to help them. The first was in War and Peach.
- Double G's album is mentioned by Dub.
- Kendrick Lamar is planned to be featured.
| The image gallery for Snoop Therapy may be viewed here.