|This article is about the company. You may be looking for the building, Game Shakers..|
Game Shakers (the company) is a company in Game Shakers. It is located in Brooklyn, New York. It is created by two 14-years old girls, Kenzie Bell & Babe Carano and has other people who help and promote the company like Hudson, Triple G & Double G.
- Babe Carano (Creator Of Company/Idea Creator/Boss/Worker/Owner)
- Hudson Gimble (Co-Creator Of Company/Motion Capture Tester/Worker/Structure Tester)
- Triple G (Gaming Consultant/Worker/Structure Tester)
- Kenzie Bell (Creator Of Company/Coding Specialist/Boss/Worker/Owner)
- Double G (Business Partner/Worker/Structure Tester/Owner)
- Jimbo (former intern/former worker; "A Job for Jimbo")
- 1) Sky Whale ($0.99 cents)
- 2) Dirty Blob ($0.99 cents)
- 3) Tiny Pickles ($0.99 cents)
- 4) Punchy Face ($0.99 cents)
- 5) Pop Star Surgeon ($0.99 cents)
- 6) Scubaroo ($0.99 cents)
- 7) Nasty Goats ($0.99 cents)
- 8) Pick It, Scratch It, Pop It ($0.99 cents)
- 9) Octopie ($0.99 cents)
- 10) Psycho Beach Mummies ($0.99 cents)
- 11) Ballarina ($0.99 cents)
- 12) Llama Llama Spit Spit ($0.99 cents)
- 13) Crime Warp ($0.99 cents)
- 1) Creature Crunch (not available for sale, because first became in the Tiny Pickles (Double G's version) of and then in the version we know of Tiny Pickles)
- 2) Carpoon (not available for sale)
- 3) MeGo: The Robot Game (not available for sale)
- A helicopter has landed on the company's headquarters many times.
- They have made sixteen games, but only thirteen have been released.
| The image gallery for Game Shakers (company) may be viewed here.